www.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.ws

Saturday, November 7, 2009

Its been awhile...

Well, it has been awhile since I last posted something on here. Not alot of things have been happening with us. Ben has been playing football for the MAA which his last game is tomorrow. His poor team. They have not scored one single touchdown the whole season. Ben has learned alot from playing since this was his first year playing tackle. He has played flag football before but not tackle. He sure has alot of fun playing.

Halloween came and went. I really didn't think we had gotten alot of candy this year. I am not complaining. We went to my mom and dad's neighborhood this year. We are trying to do that every other year we go to their neighborhood. Lyndsey was a vampire. Benjamin was a football player. Jonathan was a baseball player. Ashley was a princess.



This last week I went on a field trip with Benjamin's class to the zoo. They started this Amazing Zoo Race last year when Lyndsey was in 5th grade. The kids started out having alot of fun. Then they got bored with it and then the other mom and I had to find the answers to the questions mostly by ourselves. We had to read alot. I never knew alot about the zoo until I have done these field trips with this race. All in all, we all had a pretty good time with it. Benjamin took alot of pictures with his camera and so they are not downloaded onto my computer yet. Oh speaking about computers, I am sooo excited to be using my dad's old laptop. I love being able to take it everywhere in my house where I want to sit and hang out for a bit. Since I now have this laptop, the kids are now taking over my desktop computer. Benjamin and Lyndsey both have facebook accounts now and they want to talk to everyone that signs on that are their friends. So sorry guys but....you did accept them as your friends. haha Jonathan, I don't feel is ready for that soo he just goes and plays his other games on there. Well, I cannot think of anything else to type about now. Thanksgiving and Christmas is coming up and I can't believe it is that time of year already. Time sure does fly by.

No comments:

Post a Comment

myspace layouts