www.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.ws

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Wow another birthday has come...

Benjamin just had his 11th birthday yesterday. I cannot believe how BIG he has gotten. I just sat there on the couch and just watched him and remembered how on that day 11 years ago, when we brought him home, how so very tiny he was. AMAZING! He had his party with a couple of friends last Friday night. They pretty much did the same thing as Lyndsey did on her birthday this year. They each got to make their own pizzas and then Benjamin got to open his presents. He liked them all very much. Then we got to sing Happy Birthday to him while the candles were lit on his yummy, delicious cake. Benjamin and his friend stayed down in the basement and they told me they stayed up to 2am. When I had gotten up around 7am the next morning, they were already up. I sure hope they got some sleep that night.



No comments:

Post a Comment

myspace layouts