www.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.ws

Friday, March 13, 2009

Going home...


So, I go and pick Ashley up from school and as always, she does NOT want to come home. She asks, "where r going?" I try to act like I didn't hear her so that she won't cry. But that does not work. She asks again, "where r going?". As I am putting her into her car seat. I ask her, where do you think we are going today? She says, mmmm Hobby Lobby? I say noooo. Mommy has alot to do today so we have to go home sweetheart. She does not like that answer. She doesn't say anything else till we get to our circle. She says, I stay in car. I started to laugh. Sooo cute. I proceed to tell her that it is too cold to stay in the car and don't you want to have lunch. She says, I stay in car. So anyways, we pull into the garage. She starts to say that she wants to go outside and play. She wants to push her stroller. I told her again that we need to have lunch. I get Biscuit out ( he always comes with me to pick and drop Ashley off at school), and grab my things and unlock Ashley from her carseat. She is starting to cry so I said that I am going in and you need to also. I went ahead into the house and left her crying in the van and I shut the big garage door. I am looking in the refrigerator for something to make for lunch and all of a sudden, I hear the garage door start to go up. I was shocked and started to wonder, who is that. I was thinking that it is too early for Wes to be coming home. So I slammed the refrigerator door shut and ran to the door. I see Ashley standing in between the front two seats of the van. That little turkey decided to open the garage door herself. I push the button for the garage door to close and went to her. I pulled her out kicking and screaming and we came into the house. She lays on the floor just crying and carrying on. I am starting to think that maybe school is going way beyond their capabilities. They are turning my quiet little girl into a full blown 3 year old. hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment

myspace layouts