Thursday, March 19, 2009
Ashley's teachers...
I am sooooo impressed with Ashley's teachers. They really get to know your child. I was sooo leary with putting Ashley in school sooo early. She was 2 when she started. I was thinking like 4 years old she would start. That was how old my other kids had started. Since she was delayed in her speech, she qualified for the services that Millard schools had to offer. I am soooo glad that my mom had pushed me into getting her tested. I couldn't think of any better teachers working with my child than the ones that have been working with her since she started with them. Ashley has came a long way. This morning she was having a problem with her pants she did not want to wear. She is getting very picky in her clothes. She used to be quiet and go with the flow, but not anymore. She cried and cried and layed on the floor and cried some more. Well, I gave into her and went and got another pair of pants for her to wear. Then she had a problem with having her library book in her backpack. She cried again and grabbed her backpack and took the book out of it. Then once again, threw herself onto the floor again. Then she had a problem with breakfast. Well, her daddy was home and so I left him to deal with that. They actually had a good time. I think she just needed somebody else than her mother to get her ready for school. Sooo anyways, when I took her to school, we were waiting for her teachers to come out and get her. When her teacher came out, Ashley got excited and started to run up to her. After a few seconds, her teacher says to her, "Ashley, you have an awrny look to you". I was just impressed with her. She knew her all to well. I never said anything to her about the morning we just had. I then told her about the pants, the library book, and how her daddy ended up giving her breakfast. We just all laughed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











No comments:
Post a Comment