Ben is the catcher here. He did an AWESOME job at it.
Another catcher moment.
I am not exactly sure what Ben is talking about here. haha
Always need to get at least one posing shot of him in his outfit. He looks like a pro doesn't he?
Ben hitting the ball. He made it to first base. He is a pretty good hitter. He usually makes it to second and third base.
Jonathan pitching. I just LOVE it when I can get good poses. Look at the detemination on his face.
Another pitching picture. He did really good.
Now Jonathan is in the outfield. Sometimes it isn't all that fun way back in the back. haha
Jonathan hit this ball and made it to first base. If only he can run just a little bit faster, he could have made it to second. This was also after being hit with the ball from the pitcher. He took it like a man. I was very proud of him. Then they brought our coach in to pitch.
Jonathan is working the first base position here. He did very good. I just LOVE watching my kids play baseball.
Here is Lyndsey and Ashley posing for a picture. I told Lyndsey that I would pay her .50c a game to watch Ashley. She is doing a pretty good job at doing it.
Ashley is finding rocks in the dirt. I am glad that she finds things to keep her entertained so Wes and I can watch the games.
Lyndsey and her best friend Samantha. They were having face painting done this day.
I love this picture. They are holding hands walking around.











No comments:
Post a Comment