www.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.ws

Monday, July 6, 2009

My trip to Scranton, Pa and seeing NYC

I had such a blast seeing my friends Shannon and Bonnie for the first time ever. All we ever did was talk on the computer through chat rooms or instant messaging. I don't know where to begin with all the fun we had had. We also kept joking between Shannon and I that whoever got there first will get dibs on the bedroom they want. Well, in the beginning it had looked like I was going to have to settle on the second choice but, the airlines decided to cancel two legs of my trip. Therefore, I had to make new flights that brought me in before Shannon. Nanana Neeeener -- So anyways, back to my post. We had fun sitting in the hot tub the first night and having some drinks. Shannon really needed one after her flying experience. I will just say it wasn't good.
I had to take a picture of Mike sitting on the couch watching his soap opera. I thought it was hilarious. I have never known a man that got hooked on soaps.
These are Bonnie and Mike's kids. Precious and Peppy--They were sooo fun and very cute. They would get mad when we left to go somewhere. They are spoiled and LOVED.

This is what Bonnie really looks like when we talk on the computer. I am soooo jealous on how she gets a setup like this. I wonder if Wes would mind if I put a tv up above my head with a DVD/VCR and all the accomodations. HA

Here we are swimming in Bonnie's pool. Shannon was sitting at the table having a ciggy.
This was as close as I got to see the Statue Of Liberty. You can see her wayyy in the back from on top of the Empire States building.



The Empire State building. That is really really tall.



The ball that drops at New Years.

The 3 of us in Times Square.
Even Shrek was there. Spongebob and Dora are in the background if you look hard enough.




The 3 of us.


Shannon at the top of the Empire States building.
This is Ground Zero. The square spot in the middle is actually part of the World Trade Towers left. They are doing construction and had a fence all the way around the site. It was still something to see in your own eyes and to just believe about what had actually happened in this very spot. I kept looking around at all the buildings and all the streets around it and just kept imagining what it had looked like when this tragic event had happened.

King Kong was in the building. How awesome was that!!!!
Me at the top of the Empire States building. I kept looking at all the buildings roofs below us. Some had bushes on them. It was something to see.
Shannon and I messing around on Bonnie's computer at her desk. This was one way I kept in touch with my family by instant messaging.


The 3 of us.


The 3 of us.
The kids really did miss me. I came into the house with this on the counter. I LOVED it. That really made me feel good.

I cannot wait until the 3 of us meet again. Miss you guys. I will always remember our trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment

myspace layouts