
School started last Wednesday and it feeeeeels soooooo goooood. haha They all had a pretty good first week. I can't believe that Lyndsey has started middle school!!! She does not like it but I am hopeing that in due time, she will finally LOVE being older and out of Elementary school. The boys are doing great with school as well. Benjamin has already started doing his job as safety patrol and is liking it. It means more driving around for me to have to take him earlier to school and pick him up later but that is okay. Jonathan just goes for the ride. He doesn't like having to head to school earlier. He told me that when he rides the bus, he just has to hang around for about a minute before they head inside but if I have to take him, he doesnt like to have to wait around for like 15-20 minutes. He has never had patience but maybe this will help him work on it. heehee Ashley is riding the van to school this year and is loving her van driver. She has not cried at all again this year or last year. I hope that continues when she starts kindergarten. I am loving the freedom again and the peace and quiet. awwww it is soooo nice

Lyndsey in front of her school (Beadle Middle School)
Love this picture of them.
Ashley

Benjamin waving goodbye to us when he is getting on the bus. He is sooo comical.


Waiting for the bus to come and pick them up for school.
Benjamin walking down to the bus stop.
She looks like her backpack is really heavy. There is nothing in it but 2 pieces of paper.

I think this might be her 6th grade picture that I hang up on the wall. So beautiful!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment