www.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.ws

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

My Pogo Friend Jean...

I started playing pogo, WOW, many many years ago. 10 years ago to approximate the time. A friend of mine introduced me to playing Poppit on it. I would play off and on just to kill some time occasionally. When Ashley was born, one night I got on and I had an email for a 2 week trial membership to Pogo. So I tried it and well, I got hooked to working on badges on the games. It is nice to have something to work for even though it is games. I know!!! I would sit and play while I was getting Ashley to sleep. Anyways, I noticed people chatting and talking about joining leagues. I looked into it more and I ended up joining this league called "Whackos". Perfect name for me don't you think? Ha Ha Soo anyways, I met some friends on there who would make me laugh all the time. The league only lasted a year and a half but I have kept in touch with a few of the members of the league on Facebook and through Instant Messaging. We would always joke about getting together and well, we have!! In one of my earlier posts, I have gotten to meet Bonnie and Shannon and had a blast. I now have gotten to meet one more friend, Jean. She came to visit me for a week and we had such a good time.

We went out to lunch and dinner a few times. We went to Red Robin with another friend of mine, Michelle. We were laughing sooo hard and had such a good time. Another night we went to The Millard Roadhouse, yummy Chicken Fried Steak--mmmmmmmm


We went to see the movie, New Moon. That was AWESOME!!! We had both read the books and had seen the first movie already. We found out that both of us hadn't seen the second movie yet and well, it was decided with hands down that that was the movie we were going to see. Did I mention already that it was AWESOME!!!

Some of the time when Jean was here, we just sat around and got onto the computer (how ironic is that, HA) We played Skip-Bo too. Jean ended up going home with the score 6-6. We had fun just sitting around talking as well.


Jean with ANOTHER Skip-Bo card!!! (Don't ever tell her this but, I think she cheats) heehee















I cannot believe that we finally met and I sure hope that we get together like this very very soon. One of these days I know that Bonnie, Shannon, Jean, and I are going to get together and have One Big Smashing Good Time!!! THANK YOU Jean for coming and staying with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

myspace layouts