
Where do I begin? I am so EXCITED that we finally got our pop-up this Summer. We had one before and I LOVED it but when I got pregnant with Ashley, I didn't think we would ever go again. Well, with lots of begging to my husband, we got one.
Our first camping trip was at Two Rivers. We had so much fun, it was hot, but we had fun. The kids went fishing and Lyndsey was the only one who had caught a fish.
I made some good food too. You have to have cheesburgers at some point of camping.

Biscuit had fun camping too. Although, I do think he got homesick. He hardly ate or drank on the trip. The second we walked in the door at home, he ran around like there was no tomorrow. He also ate and drank when we got home too.

It was Jonathan's birthday when we were out there. Our good friends had made Jonathan a gift out of duct tape. Lawn darts. It was sooo neat and safe. We had fun playing it.

Some of us got bike rides in too. Ashley really enjoyed riding her bike all around. She did really good at watching for cars that would come by.

That was our first camping trip. After this we did go to Louisville. It happened to be hot that time as well. I do have pictures of that trip but that will be another post. Camping out at Louiville didn't have any storms like the one we had at Two Rivers too. The kids had gotten scared and I will say that I was a little nervous with them also. The wind was really blowing around. The second night we had some cover to go to. Mom and Dad had brought out there mansion of a motorhome out so we were able to go in there for a couple of hours until the storm had passed. Great fun and Wonderful memories.











No comments:
Post a Comment