Sunday, January 9, 2011
First blog in 2011
Today is Sunday, January 9, 2011. I got on to my blog so I can follow my brother and sister-in-law's blog. I haven't written on here for awhile so I guess it is time I type something. We just had Christmas and New Year's. The kids had a great time. They loved all the gifts they had gotten from everyone. We had a low key New Year's. Wes and I were sooo tired that we stayed in that night and the family watched movies and ate snacks. None of us made it to midnight. Up next on our agenda of fun is Lyndsey's birthday. Anybody have any suggestions for birthday gifts? Well, I actually have some but I cannot reveal it on this because Lyndsey will be reading this. I still cannot believe that we are actually going to have a teenager in the house. 13 years ago on January 14th, my oldest baby came into this world. Benjamin's birthday is following hers on January 27th. He will be turning 12. I just cannot believe how fast they just keep growing. Well, I got something typed in here for January. I hope to post more here very soon. Happy January!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











No comments:
Post a Comment