Lyndsey--WOW "13". I remember the day she was born. Her due date was suppose to be January 12th but she didn't want to see the world until 2 days later. I am so glad she is here. She started her day going to school. Too bad her birthday was on a weekday. Grandpa Stephens and Lana sent her flowers from Hy-Vee. Boy was she surprised! They are beautiful.

Grandpa and Grandma Ivener came over and we had pizza, cake and ice cream.
She opened her presents. I tricked her by putting some make-up in a weather radio box. She really thought that was what she had gotten.

She also got a hair dryer so that way she won't use mine anymore. She had also gotten a pair of Ugg boots that she helped Grandma Ivener pay for. I cannot believe she actually got a pair.

Since we had pizza on her actually birthday and we never gave her the choice. We let her pick her birthday dinner Saturday night. She ended up picking Subway. Yummy!
No comments:
Post a Comment