www.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.ws

Sunday, March 11, 2012

Nagging...

I have been working now 2 years come this July. WOW! No wonder I have forgotten about my blog site. I really LOVE my job but it really has taken alot of my time these past few days, months, a year(s) when I was used to being a stay at home mom for 13 years.

So much has happened since my last blog. Since I got my job, I am happy to report that all of my nagging to my poor husband to get our basement finished has gotten our basement finished. I am happy that I got to help out with the bills for that. (Afterall, I was the one nagging) It is now a great place for the kids to go. I really never see them anymore. HA That's a good thing...right?

With the basement now finished, we have other projects that need to be done like, since each of the boys have their own rooms, the girls need their own rooms. Poor Wes again is being nagged to give up his office. With a little pouting, he gave it up for Ashley's bedroom. So now that all 4 kids have their own rooms, we need to do a little updating on those rooms. Soon we will be painting the walls and having new curtains put in and new decorations. Once again, I am happy to be able to help out with the bills. UGH

Another new item that we purchased (this time for Wes and I) was a new bed. Yay! I cannot believe the mattress that we were sleeping on. First we upgraded to a King mattress! No more turning over to the other side and then smacking the other one in the face or sleeping on the edge of the bed with just a sliver of the bed left, wondering if you will be waking up to the thud of the floor when you fall on it. The other problem we had with our older queen mattress was it had looked like two huge meteors had slammed down out of the ceiling of our house and had landed side by side on the mattress. Good grief! I am so glad again my nagging for a new bed was contributed from me working.

My nagging also came with new carpet in our Family room. When we got the carpet put in the basement, we also pulled up the old carpet in the Family room and had a new one put in. I could only have it washed so much before it really did have the wear and tear of the continuous patter of the feet walking over it. Soon we will have the walls repainted but I am not sure how much more nagging I can give.

I am really thinking that whoever came up with the word nagging, was a GENIUS though! Without nagging, things just would not get done. Although nagging also comes with that person working and helping out with the bills which I am really happy to get. My house is starting to feel like a home again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

myspace layouts