Friday, August 2, 2013
Adventureland
We left yesterday after Wes and I got off work to Adventureland. So far we are having a great time! We spent all day Friday at the park. We could not have asked for a better day. The weather was gorgeous (maybe on the cooler side) and not crowded at all. The kids had fun riding the rides. My favorite ride was the Falling Star. I could ride that all day. We even ran into some old neighbors of ours. That was exciting!! Tomorrow we are going to relax at the hotel and let the kids swim. I took a lot of photos on my camera. I did get some of Ashley on my phone and since I am blogging on my phone, I am not going to post just Ashley. You will have to wait until I can get them off of camera.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











No comments:
Post a Comment