Wednesday, August 7, 2013
Lyndsey's Surgery
When I had braces for the second time, my bottom gum in front moved and exposed more of my bottom front teeth. Well, before the orthodontist puts braces on Lyndsey's bottom teeth, she had to have a gum graph done. Her bottom gums were already exposing her bottom teeth. So, today was the day for her. She was so nervous and to tell you the truth, so was I. When they took her in the back, that's when I started asking more questions with the nurse at the front desk. I didn't want to let Lyndsey know that I was very nervous too. She is my baby you know!!! They reassured me that she will be fine and this doctor does ALOT of them. While she was in back I started going through my phone and reading my book on my kindle. Thank goodness for electronics! After an hour, here comes Lyndsey. Her mouth was numbed from the nova cane. She looked pretty relieved that it was over. She can only eat soft foods. Not hot (only room temperature) and cool foods. We need to keep up on the ibuprofen for a day or two if needed. She is a trooper but I would rather have this done before the braces and not have her roots exposed and be in even more pain.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











No comments:
Post a Comment