It wasn't all play around here. Jonathan and Ashley decided to help mom out by cleaning the sink. I wonder if that was really helping me or just a trick to be able to play some more - IN WATER!!Wednesday, April 8, 2009
Spring Break 2009...
We had a few nice days when the kids were on Spring Break. We didn't think that they would since it had snowed!! They decided to lay out in the sun or I was hoping they would have taken a nap. That didn't happen.

They did get some baseball practicing in. I just love it when they all get along and look, Lyndsey is even helping play catch with them.
Dad got out there to throw a few balls with them also.
It wasn't all play around here. Jonathan and Ashley decided to help mom out by cleaning the sink. I wonder if that was really helping me or just a trick to be able to play some more - IN WATER!!
Biscuit had a great Spring Break as well. Ashley just LOVES to push him in the stroller. Biscuit will take that anytime. I have never met a dog who will sit and stay in a stroller. He LOVES it.
Biscuit also got some R & R in. I don't know why he has taken the sandbox over. He is only able to be in there until one of the kids wants to play in the sand. HA
It wasn't all play around here. Jonathan and Ashley decided to help mom out by cleaning the sink. I wonder if that was really helping me or just a trick to be able to play some more - IN WATER!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











No comments:
Post a Comment