www.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.ws

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

The Beginning Of Lent...

So, here we are. Tomorrow, the beginning of Lent and trying to have kids think of something to give up is just so hard. Well, not for me. I have a few suggestions but they don't want to hear them. Hmmm - Let's see. Benjamin has suggested to give up cleaning. That's not going to work. Jonathan has suggested playing the playstation only on the weekends. He would be allowed to play his Nintendo DS and the VTech and computer games anytime. Hmmm, that is not going to work either. Another thought was giving up eating. That is DEFINATELY not going to work. Well, Lyndsey is the only one who has made a decision. She is going to give up candy. We will see how that goes and hopefully the boys will wake up with a decision. I am going to give up pop. Especially, diet coke. ugh That is going to be very hard for me but I know I can do it. Happy Lent all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

myspace layouts