www.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.ws

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Update on The Beginning Of Lent...

Okay, well before everyone left to head to work or to school this morning. We managed to come up with ideas of what to give up for Lent. Since the kiddos are needing to work on their grades more with school. Wes has given up watching movies so the kids won't want to sit there with him and watch them. They need to do more reading or working on homework. A battle we do all the time. Both Benjamin and Jonathan have decided to give up playing all video games in the house except for, playing their Nintendo DS only on the weekends. We will see how this goes. Lyndsey has still given up candy. She did make a remark this morning that her band teacher is suppose to bring a reward for her, (for filling out a worksheet that only she filled out-partly because I made her do it-HA), that is candy. She was starting to think that maybe candy is a bad idea to give up. I told her she could tell her teacher that she will hold onto it until Lent is over because that is what she had given up. She just made a face at me. hahaha Wes said to me that I am going out to lunch too much with friends so I have decided to give up going out to eat as well as giving up pop. I however did not give up shopping. (heehee) Little Ashley, well she has no idea what is going on soo she is exempt from participating in this. Although, I wish she would give up whinning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

myspace layouts