www.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.ws

Saturday, February 21, 2009

The First Entry...

Okay, Well here it is. My first entry. I am really excited about this! It is like having my own personal diary but...You all can read it. HA My goal for this is to make at least one entry a month if not more. I want to be able to share my families life with friends and family who are not able to be with us every minute of our day. Now, normally I am a very shy person when I am face to face with people. Writing on this, there is just my face and a computer screen with no facial expressions. I hope I don't tell too much information to you all. haha No, I LOVE to scrapbook so putting up pictures and telling about them is right up my alley. This will be sooo fun to do and now I feel like I am rambling on here to fill this up. On that note, I am going to move on and just put up some pictures of each one of my family. I hope you enjoy this as much as I will.

This is me with my Wonderful husband Wes. We met in December of 1994. I have my friend Annette to thank for introducing him to me. We got married in May of 1996. We now have 4 beautiful children together. I wouldn't change any of it. Yes, we have had our ups and downs, but that is how life works. Without those ups and downs, our life would be so boring. I LOVE you Wes and I cannot wait to spend many many more years with you! :)

This is Lyndsey. She just turned 11 years old. She is in 5th grade and will be going into 6th grade (middle school) next August. I cannot believe how fast kids really do grow. She is playing the clarinet this year and has my teacher that I had in 7th and 8th grade for her teacher this year. Sooooooooo weird. haha


This is Benjamin. He just turned 10 years old. He is in 4th grade and he is my social kid. He loves to help others when they need help especially Grandpa when Grandpa needs his garage cleaned out or needs their motorhome washed. He plays baseball every year and LOVES it. He will start tackle football this year in the Fall. YIKES!! I am sure he will be fine. He is such a big kid that he will just trample all over the other team.


This is Jonathan. He is 8 years old. He is in 2nd grade. He also plays baseball during the Summer months. He loves to ride his rip stick in the circle. I can't believe how he can ride that thing. It is soo hard to stay balanced on that or maybe I am just old. He loves to hang out with his dad. Can you tell? A little Wesley look alike.


This is Ashley. She is 3 years old and started preschool this year. She absolutley LOVES it. I wasn't expecting her to start school so early. She started because she had had alot of ear infections and they caused her speech to be delayed. She was accepted in the school district to receive extra help. Which has been WONDERFUL. They have helped her and us out alot. She loves to go bye-bye. She never wants to come home. I will leave her school after picking her up and just turn the corner. She will ask, "where are we going?" meaning--not home!



Finally, our littly puppy, Biscuit. I couldn't leave him out. Lyndsey had begged and begged for a dog and well, I couldn't stand it no longer. While Wes's mom was visiting us, she had to go into the hospital. She is better now. Well, while in the hospital, she came across an ad about Biscuit. We went to Lyon's Nebraska to just have a look at this one puppy left in this batch. Well, here he is. I couldn't bear leaving him there and taking that long drive again to wait for another litter. I was hoping to get a girl doggie. But we fell in love with him and so very glad we got him. He has been a good dog after he had stopped chewing on our wall corners, some of our bottom cabinets, some toys (some horses now have chewed up legs ), and a few dolls have no toes, etc, etc, etc. He has turned out to be a very smart dog. Wes has worked really hard with him. He doesn't come around the table while we eat and beg for food. He knows that at night for his last outting that he goes straight to his kennel. Treats are very helpful in training. :)

I hope you all enjoyed this. I had alot of fun putting this all together. I had so much fun that I will probably will be posting another entry really really soooooon. Love, Lynette

No comments:

Post a Comment

myspace layouts